Monday, April 12, 2010

Time Keeps on Slippin'

I can't seem to find time to blog.

In fact, I thought of this particular post weeks ago but couldn't find the time to get it out of my brainspace and into cyberspace.

I've taken several pictures on the premise of blogging about them.

The time I had to sit down and blog before has been filled with... um... apparently other stuff seemingly more important.

But.... my house is no cleaner, the treadmill isn't any less dustier, the tv hasn't been off more than on, Facebook is still something done several times a day, and my kids still have to ask me to play with them. Around a very close corner is spring which means gardening and walks OUTside. I don't have a laptop to take outside with me good thing because I would take it with me.

I enjoy blogging. I see the benefits. It is an way to clear my head and share things that maybe I wouldn't be sharing. I'm not sure I want to go blog-free.

Where will I find time to blog? If you blog, what do you sacrifice: sleep? tv? time with family or friends? time with yourself? ??

No comments: